Tuesday, March 09, 2010

On the road

This morning I'm on my way to Richmond again for work, but I wanted to leave you with something to let you know what kind of person and friend I am.

1. When you are sad,
I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew.

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused, I will use little words.

7. When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off, after I finish laughing.

Crush du Jour: Alain Petriz

5 comments:

robertga99 said...

true friendship!
lol
:)

Bob said...

Love it.
And, why this is, I don't know, but every single time I have a smile on my face, people ask"What are you up to?"

Can't a guy just smile?

Paul Benjamin said...

#3 and #8 are the best! And I also love that you will tell me to quit whining! :)

Stephen said...

You just give & give, Mark!

Cubby said...

Be careful in Richmond. There are some wild folks living there.