- It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
- The average man's penis is twice the length of his thumb.
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Women blink twice as often as men.
- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs.
Crush du Jour: Cameron Byrnes