Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

Last Sat at what I thought was my last performance of Legends, I learned that we were doing an encore Legends performance tomorrow night! I've had SO much fun doing the Legends show, I'm happy to do an encore performance tomorrow night.

Last night I learned from Steven that the 'Words with Friends' (WWF) game he plays with Joe P and Jack & Alisha on their iPads and iPhones is also available on Facebook, so I started playing on Facebook. OMG, I'm completely addicted! I have 20 simultaneous games going on already! Its similar to Scrabble, a game I played a lot as a kid.

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. But there'll be no beach time for me this weekend. I am scheduled to work both Sat & Sun. I hope I get some good new clients to work with to make it worth it.

No comments: