Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

Tomorrow night is the last night of Legends show series. I'm really sad to see it come to an end since it has been such a pleasure to perform in it. I'm happy to be in the very last performance tomorrow night though.

This video had me completely mesmerized!

I had 2 settlements this week, 1 on Mon and 1 today, so you know that THAT means... commission checks!!!

Its hard enough when an adult feels they are transgender, born in the wrong gender body. But this amazing story is about a 10-year old who has made this same discovery. Even more amazing? Her parents understand and support here. Watch the video here.

This is Labor Day weekend and I am scheduled to work on Sat. I'm supposed to be off on Sun but I am showing property to a young couple who work opposite schedules and are only off on Sun together. Although my office is open 1/2 day on Mon I'm not going in. I'm hoping to spend the day at the beach, weather permitting.

Here's wishing everyone a
fun and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: