Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HA!!!

Just after Labor Day I expressed my dismay at how many people kept saying that summer was over. The summer tourist season may end at Labor Day, but technically today, Sept 22, is the last day of summer. And although the summer may be over tomorrow, here in the mid-Atlantic region there is still plenty of summer weather left.

Today the temperature reached 90 degrees! Everyone was back to wearing shorts and flip flops (except me, but that's a whole 'nother story), and driving with their convertible tops down. (That was me.) I wanted to offer a great big collective "HA!!!" to all the people who have been trying to rush us into fall for the last 2 weeks.

Its supposed to be warm (mid-to-upper 80s) the rest of the week and this weekend, which is just fine with me. Although the calendar may say its fall tomorrow, I am always enjoying summer or looking forward to summer.

Crush du Jour: Romulo Arentes Neto

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

I wanna do VERY NAUGHTY things with today's crush!