Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

My buddy Jared sent me this.Wow, looks like Mexico is really gonna get it!

On Sat we are having our annual Neighborhood Block Party. Everyone brings a dish and gathers in the empty lot across the street from our house. Jim & Barb generously provide and cook all the meat. There's music, sometimes a little dancing, and lots of eating and visiting with the full-time and part-time neighbors. I'm making a bean and nectarine salad this year.

Sun night is the MTV VMA awards. I tend not to watch them but I think I will this year, as I'm curious to see Lady Gaga.

As usual, we'll have Fri Night Dinner with 'the usual suspects' tonight, which officially kicks off the weekend for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Crush du Jour: Sean Sullivan

5 comments:

J@v@JuNKo said...

lmao! I hope they wore protection!! that's gunna be some "shower"

Stephen Chapman said...

That picture is great - someone MUST have realised what they were doing!?

Cubby said...

Oh come on! Could that weather map possible be real? There's no way.

BosGuy said...

Fantastic... it sort of looks like TX is f*cking Mexico, but then again maybe they are.

cb said...

That weather graphic had to TOTALLY be on purpose!