Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

This was sent to me by my friend and frequent blog contributor Jared:

Love it!!

I forgot to mention last Fri that it was week 11 for Spouse on Weight Watchers. He lost another 2 1/2 lbs last week for a total of 45.8 lbs. This week is week 12 and he lost another 1.2 lbs (despite us eating out several times) for a total for 46.10 lbs. He's doing so great and I am so impressed by his determination.


Jared also sent me this gem which made me laugh out loud!
Tomorrow is the
DE Pride Festival. Although most cities have their Pride celebrations in June, here in DE we do it in Sept, after the official summer tourist season is over. We don't have a parade (due to some uncooperative city council members) but we have a Pride Festival with lots of entertainment and food and vendor/information booths. This year's headliner is Kimberley Locke of American Idol fame. It should be a fun day.

Here's wishing all of you a FAB weekend!

Crush du Jour: Carolos Freire

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I want what's underneath the crush's tighty whiteys!

he looks a little like ashton kutcher...

have a pride-ful weekend! and congrats to spouse on more weight gone; you're not going to recognize him soon!

Stephen said...

What is going on in your state? Don't the people of Delaware like to masterbate? We can't seem to get enough of it in Oregon!

cb said...

I think "Sleepy" is also an emotion... right??

Victor said...

I love the 'feelings' pic!

tornwordo said...

He really is doing well. I'd probably do better but I refuse to cut out the alcohol so I've only lost 7 pounds in 5 weeks. Of course if I lost 45 pounds I'd blow away in the wind LOL.