Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and cracked up! 


A friend sent me this article which I found to be very interesting.  It basically says that a study has now proven what many of us have suspected:  the most vocal opponents to GLBT rights are people who are struggling with same-sex attraction.  But go ahead and read the article because the science behind this is intriguing!

When I was a manager I always tried to give my team positive reinforcement.  Compliments and verbal high-fives cost nothing but have a big impact on individual performance.  I believe the same thing is true outside the workplace.

My friend Bob sent me this video.  I especially love the scene with the person and the cat putting their hand and paw on top.  I used to do that with Pouncer.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: