Friday, April 06, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and it cracked me up!


Does anyone else think its weird that people will circle the 1st row of parking in front of the gym in their cars for a close-in space when they're going to go inside and walk on a treadmill?

I want a T-shirt of this SOOO bad:



Spouse & I 'brainstormed' on the content of our civil union ceremony.  Neither of us want it to be too traditional but I do want some traditional elements.  So we wrote bullet items of what should be in it and said we'd come back to it and 'fill in the rest'.  Progress...

I saw this on facebook and love it!

Work has been super busy but I can't seem to close any deals.  I've shown a lot of homes but my clients have been 2nd home buyers who want everything, or they are retirees and transplants who have houses elsewhere to sell.  I'm hoping that all of this work done now will pay off later.

Here's wishing everyone a terrific weekend!

No comments: