Thursday, December 09, 2010

Christmas coffee

Spouse & I enjoy flavored coffees. In fact we drink flavored coffee (at home) more frequently than that plain coffee.

But if you're one of those folks who just wants flavored coffee occasionally, you may not want to keep a full pound of it around the house. Or maybe you're looking for a way to make the coffee extra special for your next dinner party.


So I thought I'd share some of my quick and easy tips for making tasty coffees during the holidays:

  1. Add some ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to your coffee grounds, then brew as usual. The taste and aroma are spicy and delicious.
  2. Add some ground cinnamon and ground ginger to your coffee grounds, then brew as usual. This combination gives you the added peppery flavor with the ginger.
  3. Use eggnog instead of cream in your brewed coffee. This gives you the hint of sweetness and eggnog flavor in your coffee.

Give these a try and let me know how you like them!

No comments: