Monday, September 25, 2017

Fins and friends

On Sat there was the gay car club's annual car show in town, and I happened to have the day off.  Steven & Thad and Spouse & I met up with Joe P to look at the beautiful cars on display.  (Big Ella was not one of them, since I don't belong to this Washingon DC-based car club.)

The car show seems to have less and less participation each year.  I'm not sure if its because of 'politics' within the club, or the cost of the weekend's show/banquet/awards, or what but it seemed like only about 40 cars.  The year Big Ella was in it the show had over 100.

But we did see my friend Bill with his Chrysler Newport and our friends Marty & John with their 1958 and 1959 Edsels, so that was nice.  And we took these cute photos.
Steven & Thad

Spouse & me
Later that night after I performed in the Legends show, I met up with Spouse, Steven & Thad at a local nightspot where several of the folks from the car show were hanging out, and I got to talk more with some of them.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

look at all my cutie pie DE boyfriends! :)

but where is lil joe P? and john & marty? :(