Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday fragments

Well, I haven't done a Friday fragments post in a while, but its appropriate today.   Friday fragments is my recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

Today is National Dog Day!  To honor our beloved canines I'm posting my favorite pic of Spouse with Marvin & Walter.


Yesterday was my day off and since the weather was nice I spent some time at the beach.  Here's me doing one of those pouty mouth poses.

It seems the summer is passing at lightening speed.  I can't believe its almost Labor Day!  Tomorrow night I'll be doing my last Boy George performance of the 2016 Summer Legends show series.  Here's a 'creative' pic of me in full make-up, hair, and costume.

There is a possibility the Legends shows may become a year-round feature at the Blue Moon, rather than just a summer feature.  All of us who perform in the show were asked via email if we would be interested and available to continue doing the show year-round.  I love performing in the show and I enjoy the money, too so I hope everyone replies 'yes' like I did.

Here's hoping everyone has a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Biki Honko said...

If the Legends show were to go year around rather than just summers, that would be fantastic! I know how much you enjoy performing and mingling with the customers. A wish and a hope for you!

anne marie in philly said...

oh my stars; year round would give spouse and I no excuse NOT to get to the beach! looking good, both you and spouse and puppies!