Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Gift

When I got home from work today and checked the mail I was surprised by a padded envelope addressed to me.  This was inside:
The return address was the manufacturer but I knew who'd sent it to me.

You see, I'm friends on Facebook with several blogger friends and 1 of those friends saw my posting of this T-shirt, along with some silly comment like "I'd love this for my birthday, Christmas, Easter, whatever!"  Well, Sean (who has a Chihuahua name Harvey Milk) commented on the post asking me what size.  I responded "Large" but honestly thought he was just joking.  I didn't expect him to actually send me this shirt, but I'm happy he did!

For most of us our pets are family, and to me Chihuahuas just seem to be a little extra special.  I love my boys Marvin and Walter for their unique personalities and their adorableness.  So I will proudly wear this T-shirt to share my love with the world.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sean for your thoughtfulness.  Chihuahuas AND YOU make me happy!

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

now isn't THAT sweet of dear sassybear! and you look FABULOUS in that shirt!

I don't know what I would do without my furkids.

Breenlantern said...

It was such a little gesture, but so worth it to see the smile on your face. :-) And as a fellow dog lover, (and chihuahua dad) I appreciate the sentiment!

Sassybear
Www.Idleeyesandadormy.Com

Fearsome Beard said...

I loves me chihuahuas as well. Love love the shirt!