Friday, March 22, 2013

Excited

I'm excited about the upcoming blogger meet-up!

The official event is Sat from 5-9pm, but I know that Sean & Jeffery Breen are arriving today so Spouse & I are meeting them for dinner this evening when I finish work.  I have been reading Sean's blog for years and have always felt a connection based on this thoughts and writing, so I am particularly looking forward to meeting him.

I am also looking forward to seeing Larry again.  We met in Oct 2009 at the National Equality March in Washington DC but haven't seen each other since.

I am also looking forward to seeing Anne Marie again.  She came to visit in 2011 after attending a work retreat not too far from where Spouse & I live.

I am also excited about meeting all the other folks whose blogs I've not read before.  It is sure to be a good time!

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

awwwwwwwwwwww, thank you, honey! (blushes)

it was SO GOOD to see you and spouse again! perhaps todd and I can come watch you perform at the blue moon this year, no?

isn't sassybear a blast to be around? and cubby is just such a handsome dude! (rawr)

we ALL had fun and can't wait to do it again next year!

Sean said...

It was so fantastic to meet you and Joe. I hate that we're so far apart and can't just meet up for dinner again; but we WILL be back...