Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blogger meet-up

I'm getting excited because of the fast-approaching East Coast Blogger Meet-up on Sat March 23.

I think it started from a planned visit from Spo and his partner to Delaware to visit Ron, and from there it grew into a full-fledged blogger meet-up.

So often we read about the joys and struggles of people on their blogs.  We leave comments of praise or encouragement, and we become 'friends' even though we've never met in person.  In some cases we know more personal stuff about our blogger friends than we do our local, in-person friends.  

Fortunately this weekend will allow about a dozen of us to actually meet in person, after years of sharing online.

Spouse & I met several great folks in 2009 at a blogger meet-up in NYC and had a great time.

So if you can get away on the 23rd, come to the blogger meet-up in historic Lewes, DE!

For more details about this event, contact Ron OR read this post.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

truer words were never spoken, dear.

can't wait to see you and your spouse again! :)

Mistress Maddie said...

I still remember that meet up! I have to say everyone I have met thus far has been nothing but nice as pie! You two were right up there. No Joy from Babble on was quite something.. She was the def of southern hospitality. Have a great time!!!!

Java said...

I'm so excited to be here in Delaware, meeting all the wonderful bloggers I've come to know over the years, and a bunch of new bloggers I look forward to getting to know better.

Ur-spo said...

i was so delighted to meet you finally -and Spouse too!

Ron said...

Mark,

I am so glad you and Spouse came. All the attendees at the Bloggerpalooza contributed to make a perfect event. Just delightful.

Ron