Friday, August 17, 2012

LEGENDS

I'm not on the schedule to perform in the LEGENDS show this Sat but I got a call asking if I was available.  Of course I said yes since I love doing the show so much.  I'll be doing Elton John.

It turns out that one of the performers on the schedule this Sat has a conflict (a pesky family reunion or something) so I am gladly filling in.  In addition to the fun of doing the show, this also means I will get paid again for it.  All my singing money from this season's LEGENDS shows is going into our vacation fund so Spouse & I can go some place warm in Jan or Feb.

Before you kill yourself trying to find me in this promotional poster I'll just go ahead and tell you that I'm not in it.  My Elton John costume did not arrive until after the deadline for the poster so I'm not in this one.

No comments: