Monday, May 07, 2012

Weekend highlights

This was my weekend to work both Sat & Sun, so I don't have much else to report except that Spouse & I went to a cat's birthday party.

Not just ANY cat, but our good friend Joe P's cat KC's birthday party.  KC turned 1 year old this week and Joe P could think of no good reason NOT to have a birthday party for him.  So Steven & Thad, 1 of the Bobs, and Spouse & I went over to Joe P's place for a cat's birthday party.

It was all very sweet!  Joe P hung a banner above the fireplace...

we ate on happy birthday paper plates and used happy birthday napkins, and even had happy birthday blower/noise-makers...

 we wore the classic, cone-shaped birthday hats...


...and in high GAY style, the guests brought birthday cards and gifts for KC!

It was fun!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

happy birthday, pretty puss; KC looks like my meredith!

smooches to all my DE boyfriends! :)