Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

I saw this on facebook and had to share it.  I couldn't agree more!

Last night Marvin was very lethargic and wouldn't eat.  He's had diarrhea for a few days, but his paperwork said that is common after having been "fixed".  Also, he's been on medication for kennel cough. So this morning I took him to the vet to get checked out.  They took him off the medication and gave me new liquid medication that will be easier on his stomach.  The vet also suggested a bland diet of rice and chicken.  Hope our little guy is feeling better soon.

I got a 'kick' out of this funny video of a dad getting kicked in the nuts by his kid!  Watch it and TRY not to laugh.

Its Memorial Day weekend, the official start of the summer season and BEACH season!  I'm working on Sat but have Sun & Mon off.  I hope we have good weather.

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!


No comments: