Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post. Oh, and sometimes its just funny stuff I've seen on facebook.

I saw this on facebook and it made me laugh!
Many people waste time trying to have the last word with haters and jerks. Why????

I saw this on facebook too and knew I wanted to share it.
I really believe in this! Sure, we all have biological families, some of which love and support us and some of which might not. But our chosen family are those mentioned above. I feel very fortunate to have a loving and supportive chosen family.

I need a t-shirt with this on it!!
Usually I'm not one to be conceited (calling myself fabulous) but I would SOOO love to have a t-shirt of this. Birthday/Christmas gift anyone???

Tonight we had dinner with Deb & Greer and Bob & Michael at Sole. We ordered a bunch of 'small plates' and passed them around, which is a really fun way to try a bunch of different items without eating a TON of food. We had a wonderful meal and a great time with our friends.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be working both days.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

but you ARE fabulous, dahling! flaunt it! I always flaunt mine!

smooches!

BosGuy said...

LOL - Jerk Whisperer... I'll have to remember that one, it is hilarious.