Monday, April 14, 2008

My kind of doctor

I've been really busy with work so I will entertain you with this little story I received via an email from a friend. Enjoy!

My Kind of Doctor!

A man turned 65 and had to choose a new primary care physician for his Medicare program. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests the doctor said he was doing "fairly well" for his age. A little concerned about that comment, the man couldn't resist asking the doctor, "Do you think I will live to be 80?"

The doctor asked him "Do you smoke tobacco or drink alcoholic beverages?"

"Oh no," the man replied. "I don't do drugs, either."

"Do you have many friends and entertain frequently?"

"No, I usually stay home and keep to myself".

"Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

"No, my other doctor said that all red meat is unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

"No, I don't."

"Do you gamble, ride a motorcycle, or have a lot of sex?"

"No" the man said confidently. "I don't do any of those things."

The doctor looked at the and asked "Then why do you give a shit if you live to be 80?"

Crush du Jour: Ronnie Kerr

4 comments:

Java said...

That's a good one!
Today's hunk is hunkolicious! He looks soft enough to be cuddly, but solid enough to be ... solid. ;)

RAD said...

Todays crush is perfect-- Im stealing him to post on my blog....you just want to squeeze him or vice versa...what a total hunk of burning love!

Anonymous said...

Holey Moley...who is Ronnie Kerr? 3 Words come to mind - Dee Lish US!

Mark in DE said...

More Ronnie Kerr can be found at www.myspace.com/kerrronnie