Friday, March 02, 2007

Crazy weather

Last night it got very windy and rainy. I assumed it was getting colder. Yet this morning when I took the dog outside I was shocked by how warm it was. Crazy warm.

Later in the morning I looked outside and saw several birds taking a bath in a puddle of water in the street. It was so cute, I thought of taking a picture. But I wasn't sure where the camera was, and was fairly certain the birds would be finished their bath by the time I returned with the camera. But it was a cute sight to behold.

A few minutes ago I checked the weather website to find it is 60 degrees outside. March 2 and 60 degrees. But lest we get our hopes up for an early spring, the forecast for the next 5 days includes temperatures back in the normal 30s and 40s.

We're leaving in about 1/2 an hour for a weekend visit in VA.

Drag Queen name of the day: Tara Dactile

No comments: