Monday, October 30, 2017

Weather

The weather this time of year can be quite changeable.  While the calendar says its fall, the actual weather feels like summer.  This is commonly referred to as Indian Summer.  Its almost Nov but the temps have been close to 80 degrees recently, with just a few 60 degree days mixed in, just to keep you on your toes.

People don't know how to dress when its like this.  You'd think they'd look at the weather on their phones and dress accordingly.  Just today I cracked up when I saw someone on the street wearing a quilted parka, hat and  gloves and someone else right behind them in shorts and flip flops!

But you won't hear me complaining.  I love summer weather, regardless of what the calendar says. I will do my best to wring the last drops of summer out before switching over to long pants and sleeves.  I don't think twice about putting the convertible top down on a warm winter day if the sun is shining.

I should live in southern CA where convertible drivers rarely put their roofs up.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

now who's that sexay man in the convertible? do I know him?