Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget yet too small to be their own post.

Many thanks to those of you who sent condolences about Jordan's passing, both in the comments of this blog and on facebook. Spouse & I really appreciate the kindness. This 1st week without her around has been very different. Spouse said he can feel a very noticeable absence of her energy in the house. Several times I could have sworn I heard her nails tick-tick-ticking on the hardwood floors. To me it almost seemed like there were residuals of Jordan's life hanging around the house. But I've also felt a little guilty for enjoying the freedom that comes from not having to care for a dog.

My friend Jared sent me this which I thought was funny.

Today's date is 11/11/11.

Did you hear/read the latest about
dark chocolate now being considered a 'super-food'? Great! Just what I need... more incentive to eat dark chocolate!

Bugs & Roger arrived today at noon so I met them and Spouse for lunch, then I went back to work. When I got home from work we had cocktails at home and then went to dinner at Fins. Afterward we came home and Steven & Thad came over for dessert. It was a fun night!

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

NPH IS f-ing awesome! and would probably be a great bed partner too; but, alas, I'll never know. (sighs)