Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday fragments

Welcome to Friday fragments, my weekly recap of topics too big to forget, yet too small to be their own post.

This one is courtesy of my friend Jared.

Yet another week has gone by with no word from the bank regarding the offers they received for the foreclosure condo. I find this especially strange since banks usually like to close on foreclosure sales as soon as possible. I wonder if they are trying to negotiate with another buyer and aren't telling the rest of us, in case the deal goes south.


Another gem from Jared:

Its been a particularly busy work week so I am REALLY looking forward to a 3-day weekend. We are having a cook-out on Sun and have invited a bunch of friends. I'm hoping to get to the beach all 3 days, but I think the weather will prevent us from going on Sat. They're calling for rain. Sun & Mon look great though!
Yet another from Jared:
My ghetto name is DiShagurlbarak! What's yours?
Here's hoping everyone has a TERRIFIC Memorial Day weekend!!

Crush du Jour: Frank Luis

7 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

TinayeeGurl Tinay!

Jim said...

Have a great long weekend! Had ours last week. Oh yeah, I always wondered what my ghetto was..... Rikaydi!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of no news on the Condo. Take heart, wave 2 of ARM resets is about to happen and than means the banks will be LOADED with non-performing assets aka properties.

Hell, I've heard that a 3 family in my city went for $27K recently. At those prices I'll be piling up cash. I plan to buy a few.

anne marie in philly said...

shatatanay dishagurlkaynay!

I like the first pix - the tea party people are probably gagging on their all-american apple pie!

YES PLEASE on the crush!

cb said...

I'm "Kilagurlkayna" then?

smacr said...

I'm Nadishakigurl!

Anonymous said...

Quasakay :P