Monday, March 23, 2009

No point

I'm not going to recount our weekend activities because, for the most part, they weren't worthy of repeating. Our friend Tim did not stay in town long enough for us to get together. We just did a little shopping, cleaned the house, went for a walk, and I did some cardio at the gym.

There's practically no point to this post, as I have nothing of note to say, other than thank god for my blogger buddies and TV. Regardless of how boring or UN-noteworthy your day is, Monday's mean Undie Monday, White Meat Monday, Big Bang Theory, Dear Genevieve (why is this show in repeats already???), and RuPaul's Drag Race. Tonight is the season finale where we'll find out which queen wins!

Crush du Jour: Fernando Mesquita

5 comments:

cb said...

I tend to agree-- Mondays aren't so good. Bit I do have band practice

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the song by Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats titled "I don't like Mondays".

Apparently based on a true story of a girl who shot up a bunch of people and her only excuse was that she didn't like Mondays.

Mine has been meh.

A Lewis said...

Well now, don't we sound happy.

Bob said...

Mondays?
Pfffffffffffft....who needs 'em. I say skip right from Sunday to Tuesday!

Joy said...

Love Big Bang Theory, too! I LOVE Mondays now that I'm retired!