Monday, December 29, 2008

Can anyone explain this?

6 months ago...

3 days ago...
Can anyone explain why gas is now just 1/3 the price it was 6 months ago? I mean, I'm happy that gas has returned to a reasonable price, but how did it get so high back in the summer? I feel a bit manipulated.
I'm also concerned that low gas prices will make short-sighted consumers less concerned about pressing our government to insist on alternative energy sources. Certainly history tells us these low prices won't last.

Crush du Jour: Paul Francis

5 comments:

Shirley! said...

Completely agreed!
Love that our gas is so cheap now, but WTH?

We went from 1.509ish (per litre) and now we're sitting at 66cents! For the last three days!

A Lewis said...

Politics. Power. Greed. Games. Happy new year!

mistress maddie said...

I love me a little Paul,he purrrrrfect!

Joie Mayfield said...

I waiting for it to randomly become 75 dollars a gallon again. ;)

that...crush...is...so...cute... lol.

Scooter said...

It must be the quality of the gas. I hear Mobil's gas ins't near as good as Shell's. But who gives a damn about gas? Look at that picture of Paul!!!!