- take recycling to drop off center
- prepare and mail bank deposit
- unload clean dished/load dirty dished in dishwasher
- buy stamps and drop off cards at post office
- get haircut
- go to Marshalls
- get baskets, trash bags, batteries at Dollar store
- personal trainer appt
- work on holiday cards
I'm happy to say I accomplished everything on the list except the last item, work on holiday cards, so I felt the day was rather productive. Although the tasks weren’t the type I’d normally take a day off work for, they needed to be done and I needed to use the time.
Its been very cold and extremely windy the last few days, similar to the mini-tornado-like weather that removed my hanging exterior holiday decor. We had a wind gust advisory on Fri night, Sat & Sun. Although there was no advisory today, it was still rather windy. The wind made the 36 degree temperature feel much colder than 36 degrees when I walked Jordan.
Despite the wind and 36 degrees, yesterday I saw - not one, but - 2 people wearing flip flops. Is that not insane? I was wondering what might cause someone to select open footwear in any obviously inappropriate season, and only came up with these:
- Feverish-foot Disorder (FFD). This is a disorder whereby the sufferer's feet are always feverishly hot. They can only find relief by going barefoot or wearing open footwear.
- Incredibly late. A person who is incredibly late may simply opt for the closest footwear in an attempt to save time, regardless of its perceived or unperceived inappropriateness.
- Too damn lazy. A person who is too damn lazy will simply step into the first footwear they encounter, despite its known inappropriateness, because they are too damn lazy to look in their closet.
That’s it. I couldn’t think of any other reasons.
Work out update: week 15
Last evening's work out was good. I did a new exercise where you hold dumb bells above your shoulders (near your ears) and alternate raising and lowering each dumb bell. After the 1st set he switched out the dumb bells to heavier ones and I did a 2nd set. Then for the 3rd set he had me raise and lower both dumb bells simultaneously. That was harder.
I love that Rick changes up my exercises all the time. It keeps the work outs interesting and it gives you a more well-rounded work out.
Drag Queen name of the day: Ann Tagonist