Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Drip

I accidentally filled my water glass a little too much, so on the way from the water cooler to my desk a spilled a couple drops of water onto my canvas shoe.  No biggie; its just water.  It will dry.

Just a few minutes later I went to the restroom.  On my way out of the restroom my colleague is coming in.  He does the customary 'look at the floor' deal that guys often do in such situations.  I imagine he looks at my shoe, and then I realize it probably appears that I dribbled on my shoe in the bathroom instead of at the water cooler.

Good grief.

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

hey, whatever...too funny!

Biki Honko said...

Hahahaha!!

So, I'll trade you one embarrassing story for another. Way, way back in high school, I had a terrible habit of sucking on the ends of pens. Yeah, I have no idea why. The teacher turns the lights out, movie comes on, and we are all promptly bored to tears. Pen goes in mouth, and I begin to daydream, until something quite nasty fills my mouth. I jump up and run to the restroom, only to find out that the pen had exploded in my mouth! I had a blue stain on my mouth for ages!

Rick said...

You're thinking too much.