Monday, June 10, 2013

Work

Work has been really busy.

This is not a surprise, since I live and work in a summer resort area and its summertime.  There are lots more people interested in real estate at this time of year.

Being busy is a good thing.  I am paid strictly by commission, so I don't make money if I don't sell houses regularly.  So I'm not complaining about being busy!

I like my job most of the time but it can be frustrating when work gets in the way of my days off.  Sometimes I have a 'to do' list, sometimes I want to go to the beach and relax, sometimes I just want a day off. 

But for now, I will probably not be able to keep up with my blog in a timely fashion nor will I be able to keep up with the blogs I like to read.  But I remind myself that once the summer is over I will not be as busy and I will have days off.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

do what you can, make that cash!