Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Film Festival

Work out update: session 9
Last evening's work out went great! No problems with my blood pressure or feeling like I'm going to pass out. I had a mixed workout with arms, chest, abs and legs. I did 2 sets of 50 'elbows and knees', and as usual, Zack climbed up on my chest and relaxed while my legs were in the air and I was reaching toward the ceiling.


I'm really looking forward to Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival later this week! I've been attending this indy film festival since it began 10 years ago and have really seen it grow in popularity, attendance, film quality, and logistical operations.

Because this is the 10th anniversary the festival will begin film screenings on Wed at 5:00 instead of Thurs at noon. The festival will also begin film screenings at 10:00 on Sat & Sun instead of noon. These changes will add more than 6 additional hours to the festival, which increases the number of times each film can be screened.

I am hoping to see 11 films over the 4 1/2 days of the festival, if I can get tickets for all of my selections. With my level of membership I will be able to purchase all of my festival tickets on Thurs morning for the Thurs-Sun screenings. Sometimes screenings sell out, so I am planning to get in line at least an hour before the box office opens for members.

As I have in passed years, after the festival I will post the festival synopsis of each film I see along with my personal impressions of the films.

Drag Queen name of the day: Bella Roose

No comments: