Friday, January 05, 2007

This weekend

This weekend Joe was going to come home and we were going to start packing. However, I wasn’t able to find any boxes yet, so there wasn’t much point in him coming here again.

He’s come to VA the last 2 weekends in a row, and will be coming to VA the 2 weekends prior to our move, too. If he were to come this weekend, it would be 5 weekends in a row for him.

Also, I got to thinking that if I went to DE this weekend, not only would it give Joe a break from the weekend commute, but it would also give us a chance to clean the beach house thoroughly before it is listed for sale and rent. I’m bringing the carpet shampooer with me so we can freshen up the carpet too. Additionally we needed to get a check to the realtor’s office, so if I came to DE for the weekend we could simply drop it off, eliminating the 2 or 3 days for it to arrive in the mail.

So, I’m going to DE tonight, after the traffic dies down a bit. I emailed our realtor and asked if we could get a key so we could go inside our new house and take some measurements. We have a good idea where most of our furniture will go, but do have a few pieces still in question.

I’ll be back Sun night.


Drag Queen name of the day: Dee Face

No comments: