Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Myspace

My friend Sean convinced to sign up for a MySpace page.

I was a bit skeptical at first, since my only exposure to MySpace was hearing stories of teens pouring their hearts out on their MySpace pages and middle-aged perverts trying to prey upon them. But then I reasoned that, like any component of the internet or life in general for that matter, there will be a few freaks along the way.

So I went about creating my MySpace page. Then I started looking through the directories of MySpace users and requesting others to allow 'friend' links from my page to theirs. It seems everyone has a MySpace page these days, from TV and film celebrities, recording artists, and average Joes. It can get a bit addictive, looking at people's pages, seeing who their 'friends' are, and clicking on the links to their friends' pages. Time just flies by.

I'm still adding and tweaking my page, but feel free to visit and leave a comment (either there or here) if you'd like:
http://www.myspace.com/singjaz

Drag Queen name of the day: Gerrie Tall

No comments: