Thursday, June 16, 2005

I feel like a rock star!

One of my blogger buddies, Billy, having nothing better to do with his time, has been reading past episodes of my blog. He apparently enjoyed one of my early posts where I introduce Joe and talk about our life together, and wrote about it in his blog. I couldn't believe I was written about in someone else's blog! I feel like a rock star!!!

Thanks for noticing (and reading) my blog Billy, and thanks for letting me know - I appreciate it. And if any of you want to check out Billy's blog, go to
http://www.cuteyoboy.blogspot.com/ I like Billy's blog because he often asks thought-provoking questions and solicits input from his band of faithful and adoring readers.

Speaking of input, I would like to encourage anyone who reads my blog to feel free and leave me a comment. Then maybe I'll feel even more like a rock star!

No comments: