Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Belated blogiversary

I completely forgot to celebrate my recent blogiversary.  
On 12/28 my blog turned 13 years old!  There have been times (mostly prior to Facebook) where I've spent more time writing really thoughtful posts, and then there have been times where I have 'phoned it in', but I've always striven to keep this blog going.  Not because I think anyone's depending on me to write, or that anything I have to say has much meaning to anyone.  Really, most the stuff I write is little more than entertainment (if that) to others.  But I have on several occasions used my blog to determine when things happened in my life.  If for no other reason I'll continue to keep it going for that.  Hopefully readers will also enjoy it.

Speaking of my blog, you many have noticed there was no New Years resolutions post from me.  Typically I'm a big believer in writing down my intentions for the new year, and making sure they are measureable so I know when I've completed them.  But for whatever reason, this year I just couldn't think of anything new.  The things I want to do/change/improve are really the same as I've written about before.  I should go back to my new years resolutions posts and celebrate the ones I accomplished, AND make a new list of those I haven't.  THAT could be my new years resolutions for 2018!

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

if not for your blog I never would have found you! happy blogiversary, friend!

Bob said...

Happy 13th!!!

Ur-spo said...

Marvelous!
Happy bloody!
May there be 13 more and then some !