Monday, November 21, 2016

Tired but grateful

This is how I'm feeling today.

Last week was SO BUSY at work!  I had showings with different clients every day.  Even though I was supposed to be off on Thurs I wound up working pretty much the whole day anyway.  And although I'm typically off on Sun, I worked yesterday because our team had 2 people on vacation and a 3rd person who'd requested the weekend off.  As of yesterday I've worked 7 days in a row, and by the time we close for Thanksgiving I will have worked 10 days in a row.

But I'm thankful to have a job I enjoy, and am happy that although this is typically a slow time of year, its been busy for me.  Remember, I'm a real estate agent so I don't get paid unless I go to settlement, so I'm happy for all the business.

On Fri I had 3 closings, and earlier in the week I'd gotten 2 homes under contract.  I'm grateful to be busy at a time that's typically slow, but I'm also tired.  I'm getting sufficient sleep, so I think I'm mentally tired.  Hopefully Thanksgiving Day and Friday will be restful days spent with the family.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I hope so dear. that's waaaay too much time spent at the office!

Bob said...

Take a Turkey Break, you've earned it!