I did Boy George once before last month, but none of my friends were there. So Steven & Thad, Joe P and Spouse came to see my new Legend. Joe P kindly agreed to film my set so I could share it with you guys. The video is too large to imbed here, so I uploaded it to YouTube and created a link.
You can watch my Boy George set HERE.
- Yes, this video is 8 minutes long
- This video was taken using an iPhone so there is ambient noise in the background (talking, laughing, etc from those standing near Joe P)
- Yes, I messed up some of the words so that's why it *MAY* sound like I'm mumbling in places
- If you can manage to tear yourself away from my hypnotic performance you may notice a shirtless man bumping and grinding with someone in the audience, starting about the 4:35 mark
- An enthusiastic female patron steps onto the stage with her glass of wine in hand to dance, starting at the 6:40 mark, before being asked to step down by the man in the black shirt and headset
It was really fun and I think I enjoyed it as much as the audience.