Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Appreciation

Last night I went to a realtor appreciation party hosted by a local real estate attorney that I sometimes refer my clients to.  She used to have this realtor appreciation party in Dec but found that it was harder and harder to schedule without overlapping some other party/event, so she decided to move it to late Oct and make it a costume party.  (Spouses were invited but mine declined.)

The party was a lot of fun!  Nearly everyone was dressed in costumes.  I resurrected an old favorite of mine: Boy George.  Here is a photo of me from 2006 in the same costume.
Richard Simmons, Boy George, Bride of Frankenstein
There was live music, costume prizes, door prizes, food and drinks - what more could you ask of a week night Halloween party?

Spouse & I are going to a friend's Halloween party on Fri night and I'll probably be wearing this costume again.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

the richard simmons dude is kinda hunky! have a great time at your party!

Biki Honko said...

dont you look adorable!