Friday, May 09, 2014

LEGENDS returns

Last night I was at karaoke at the Blue Moon and (finally) got confirmation of the characters I will be impersonating in the 2014 season.

I was hoping for some new characters/legends, since I have done all 3 of my legends for 2 seasons.  I even gave suggestions for new legends that I thought I could do a good job interpreting.  But, I will be repeating my interpretations of Elton John and Neil Sedaka again this year.

This may be because we have 2 new performers this year, and they will be doing 2 characters each, so the folks running the show will have 4 new costumes to decide on and source, and 4 song medleys to create and edit, so I guess they had their work cut out for them without creating new legends, costumes, and medleys for me.

But at the end of the day, I have a real blast doing the shows, and they pay me well to do them, so I will sing and dance to whatever legends they ask me to.

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

and you DO make a damn good sedaka! since I have not seen your elton routine, I cannot comment there.