Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Spouse & I are hanging out this morning with his mom, and later today we will go to his sister's house for Christmas dinner with the family. I hope all of you will have a joyful Christmas day with your loved ones, too.

To spread a little Christmas cheer and beauty with you, I'm posting the Christmas tree photos readers have submitted. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Our (new) camera was acting up so I couldn't take a photo of this year's tree, so here is our tree from last Christmas.

This glowing tree was submitted by Tornwordo at Sticky Crows.
Here's Tornwordo's tree again, along with his beloved Sara. We miss you, Sara.

This beautiful tree was submitted by afod, who reads blogs but doesn't write one... yet!

This regal scene is in the mansion where Mistress Maddie resides. Maddie writes A Day With The Mistress Borghese.

This colorful tree (and its beautiful wintery background) were sent in by Lewis at Spirit of Saint Lewis:

Thanks to Joie Mayfield at Joie to the Max for these 2 lovely trees:


This gorgeous and cozy scene comes to you courtesy of Jeff & Brad at And lo, a ripple. Don't you just want to curl up in front of that fire and gaze at their tree? I know I do.

These two beauties are from CJ over at Visually Speaking:


Enjoy this
cute little Christmas video.

Crush du Jour: Stephen Dillane

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

Merry Christmas boys! Wishing you happy days.

Peter said...

Mark, Afod has it's own blog... http://afod.wordpress.com

Joie Mayfield said...

Merry Christmas, Mark! :) Thanks for spreading Christmas cheer! :) You're the best!

CJ said...

You flatter me Mark. They all look great. I wish it was cold enough for a fire here.

afod said...

Well, you can definitely see that these Xmas trees are "gay owned and decorated." ;-)

Many thanks to Torn for sharing Sara. And Jeff and Brad's photo incorporating the fireplace is definitely warm and cozy. And as Peter stated above, my blog is "Heterosexually Challenged" at the above-referenced address. Enjoy your trees for a week or so more. :-)